Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm still here

I felt the need to post that I am not dead, so that the two people still occasionally checking this site will be reassured on that point.

As it stands, this is the condition of my health:

I have a mass of some sort in my lung. It could probably stay there (60%) but we can't know 'til it comes out. The coming out is scheduled for June 15, having been pushed from June 10 a few days ago. I have been pursuing a holistic approach towards healing myself, but I doubt its efficacy, and I will not be eschewing surgery in favor of holistics; if I eschew surgery, it's just because I don't want a chunk of my lung taken out. I really fucking don't want a chunk of my lung taken out.

Dates:
1 June - followup evaluation to see if the holistics did anything at all.
2 June - breathing class
4 June - blood work (Eastwood, 2002)
6 June - pre-op evaluation
8 June - breathing evaluation
15 June - fucking goddammit cocksucker. Also, Batman Begins opens, and I strongly doubt I will be able to attend.

2 comments:

cinewhore said...

Hey Tim. Just stopped by to say hi, and see how the cancer was going. What can I say, man? Hang in there, and good luck.

Jack said...

Great premiere last night, despite the wonky dvd... monkey's off back: 1 down, 1 to go.

There are some brilliant moments scattered throughout and was most pleasantly surprised that sitting through my first student made feature, it didn't seem endlessly long like "student made feature" sounds. An excellent cameo as "film friend trying to lure main character to LA" (which I thought was much akin to Quentin Tarantino's acting appearances, but apparently i'm in the minority there). Apparently DVD's can be had for $8-10 plus S&H. Very much looking forward to hearing the Pat,Tim&Joe commentary track.