Friday, March 25, 2005

The last full day

My fifteenth full day of chemotherapy is also, thank God, Christ and all the little angels, the last. And I feel pretty damned good, if I do say so myself. A little worn down, and I have some nasty acid reflux...but FUCK IT! I AM DONE WITH CHEMO! (at least, in practical terms...the little half-hour trips on Wednesday don't count, at least not to my immediate psychological well-being).

As I posted a couple days ago, what remains is simplicity itself: a quick shot of Neulasta on Monday, two Wednesdays (and we never know what fun to expect with those, do we...), and then, on the faraway so close day of April 25, a CT scan that, God willing and the crick don't rise, will show that I have No Cancer Of Any Kind in my body.

This is such a fucking relief. And I'm not even, like done yet. So in about two weeks, I will be Cap'n Ecstatic, I will. Watch this space for more.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Woo Hoo! That's awesome, Tim :).