Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Miles to go before I sleep

I get joy out of weird things now. Like this morning, when Marilyn was setting up the IV: it only took one try, and it just kind of slid in - hardly any pain, no blood, and she used paper tape so it wouldn't tear my arm hair so bad.

I'm becoming quite the IV connoisseur.

The bad news was that I was in the hospital for six hours today - not because I had more work done (in fact, I had more down yesterday, with the blood test) - just because Marilyn, bless her heart, is a little bit addled. I brought two movies, watched both, and still had more than a full hour of napping. Not that I complain...naps are good.

Other news: the stubbly bits of hair are mostly gone now, so my head actually looks quite a bit better. This is relativeness at its most aggresive, of course.

I'm a little fatigued right now. Kind of surprised, but not really. I've been warned about the cumulative effects of each cycle.

No comments: