Sunday, February 20, 2005

80% of your body heat escapes through your head

I am now bald.

Last night, I shaved off all of my hair. I hadn't started losing it, yet, and there was a something-shy-of-20% chance I wasn't going to. But it wasn't worth it, to me, to wait and see, because I really wanted to make the choice to take it all off, rather than have it come off through an indignified process of finding loose hairs over every surface in my apartment.

That is to say, ye be warned. And also be warned, I don't carry it off very well. So I look kind of slightly horrifying.

Not a health post per se, but something I wanted people to know about before they saw me next.

4 comments:

Cameron said...

i disagree. tim can pull off bald better than a whole host of other people. let me name a few for the enjoyment of your mind's eye:

1) me... HA
2) lummis
3) fabio
4) pat king
5) erica rosenthal

Anonymous said...

6) charo

~kat

Anonymous said...

Oh, please, people, I could SO pull off the bald look. In some quarters, in fact, I have a reputation for my sexy bald look. It's called street cred.

That said, Tim, I believe you can make this work magnificently. Just get Joe to draw the red XXX on the back of your head and people will think you're Vin Diesel! Then you can do ANYTHING!

Love,
Prattykins

Anonymous said...

ford frazee st lazare auto oil for skoda octavia suzuki bandit 2003 buick lucerne csx