Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm so tired...

The dreaded "chemo fatigue" hit me last night at about 8:00. Apologies to those who I had to miss out on seeing, as I understand that there was a really kick-ass IHOP trip.

I was still pretty far out of it when I woke up today, and I spent most of the actual chemotherapy session asleep, nodding off, or resting my eyes. The good news is that I have had more appetite today than pretty much every day since Sunday. And I'm actually going to get to move about a little bit - I'm going for a walk.

It is my hope that I can minimize the fatigue by not giving in to it. This is perhaps my customary obstinence, but I really dread the thought of being in the same fuguey mental state I was last night for another 9 weeks. So I choose not to let it hit me. Updates on my success or failure as it occur
s.

No comments: